Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Most powerful thing you can do nowadays is convince a white American his rights are being trampled on.

It's a sociopathic strain that leans heavily on supremacy and dominance.

It used to be you tried to tell an American he/she couldn't do something they would move heaven and earth to prove you wrong. Times have changed.
Nothing new.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

tenor.png

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Ppl are so selfish. One dude in the Corona thread in the “Locker Room” bragging about how him and 10 of his friends went out to dinner and how they going hiking. Him and his friends def spreading the virus. Then you got other ppl acting like the vaccine is a SURE thing. I seriously hate all these “Life goes on” ppl.

:scust:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl are so selfish. One dude in the Corona thread in the “Locker Room” bragging about how him and 10 of his friends went out to dinner and how they going hiking. Him and his friends def spreading the virus. Then you got other ppl acting like the vaccine is a SURE thing. I seriously hate all these “Life goes on” ppl.

:scust:
get used to it, i guess :yeshrug: the momentum is already underway. i don't see the country going backwards

personally im staying my ass inside for a while, but it looks like a lot of people aren't gonna