Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately when you live in a country that has a history of providing zero safety net you have no choice but to push for the economy to open so you can make enough money to put a roof over your head and feed yourself. That $1200 stimulus doesn't go very far in high cost of living cities like san fran. Most are basically modern day slaves living paycheck to paycheck depended on the "system" to function.
america provides zero safety net? :dwillhuh: we just passed a bill that gives everyone who lost their job 3-4 grand a month

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever happened to the theory that it stays in the air for hours outside?

I don’t think they’d be encouraging people to walk or jog outside if that was proven

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
cf463325-2854-497f-be42-4f841636fc0e-jpeg.2563748
Damn

And they have very minimal cases. This shyt is bad brehs.

They straight up said fukk june.

CA and WA will likely follow....

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the life of me I don't understand this. All of these reopen the economy protests are nothing but glorified Trump rallies. But it's Trump's own directives that are causing states to stay closed and extend their stay-at-home orders.

He was the one who said you should have fourteen days of declining cases before reopening. Not a single state has actually achieved that yet. And he shytted on Kemp for reopening Georgia too fast, so states staying closed are doing exactly what Trump directed. So what the fukk are these people mad about? :mindblown:

F K

All Star
Daps
For the life of me I don't understand this. All of these reopen the economy protests are nothing but glorified Trump rallies. But it's Trump's own directives that are causing states to stay closed and extend their stay-at-home orders.

He was the one who said you should have fourteen days of declining cases before reopening. Not a single state has actually achieved that yet. And he shytted on Kemp for reopening Georgia too fast, so states staying closed are doing exactly what Trump directed. So what the fukk are these people mad about? :mindblown:
It's all for show. They are playing both sides. They want to open early but they are giving trump plausible deniability for November if it goes south.