Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
For the life of me I don't understand this. All of these reopen the economy protests are nothing but glorified Trump rallies. But it's Trump's own directives that are causing states to stay closed and extend their stay-at-home orders.

He was the one who said you should have fourteen days of declining cases before reopening. Not a single state has actually achieved that yet. And he shytted on Kemp for reopening Georgia too fast, so states staying closed are doing exactly what Trump directed. So what the fukk are these people mad about? :mindblown:

Trump is talking about of both sides though so they're just picking whichever narrative they want at the moment. Because in addition to the directives he's also cheered the protest on. See his tweets on Michigan this week and his LIBERATE (insert state) tweets sometime earlier.

It's all for show. They are playing both sides. They want to open early but they are giving trump plausible deniability for November if it goes south.

exactly

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Revolution isnt going to happen in this country. We still have ppl who are fanatically defending this system even after all that has happened. Its so frustrating. Like, the founders were not thinking about the human element of dogma and fanaticism that complicates the ability for humans to reason. They also were not thinking about inequality either.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
For the life of me I don't understand this. All of these reopen the economy protests are nothing but glorified Trump rallies. But it's Trump's own directives that are causing states to stay closed and extend their stay-at-home orders.

He was the one who said you should have fourteen days of declining cases before reopening. Not a single state has actually achieved that yet. And he shytted on Kemp for reopening Georgia too fast, so states staying closed are doing exactly what Trump directed. So what the fukk are these people mad about? :mindblown:

Trump is gaslighting his base, because he is stuck in the White House and cannot do any MAGA rallies. Trump is a person who needs to be loved, needs to be coddled. He probably has some form of Senior Cognitive decline, but he also has never really built anything from the ground up; he started out from wealth.

Right now his polls are in the tanks, he cannot hold rallies, and the threat of not having political protection from being not being President is horrifying. He knows that when its over, he will go to jail, unless he can stay president for another 4 years and continue what he is doing.

So this is his attempt to cause his base to support Trump in the elections and treat anyone trying to tank the economy as the enemy; even if its another Republican.