Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
How are people not more outraged? These cacs are protesting for the most trivial shyt with guns and endangering lives. Whereas we had black lives matter and anti DAPL peace rallies where mad people got pepper sprayed and they ain't doing a goddamn thing to these MAGA'ts :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Again: I hope they all get Covid and die
White people are professional victims :manny: If they faced any real adversity you'd see a collective psychological melt down. Marginalized people know they've been wronged, they don't have to validate that. Euro-Americans on the other hand can't seem to help but think that not being able to lay on the beach is a breach of their most basic civil rights.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
How are people not more outraged? These cacs are protesting for the most trivial shyt with guns and endangering lives. Whereas we had black lives matter and anti DAPL peace rallies where mad people got pepper sprayed and they ain't doing a goddamn thing to these MAGA'ts :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Again: I hope they all get Covid and die

White people don’t like being reminded that they are affecting or affected by others.

Protest, just not where I can see it.
Lockdown, just not my beach or stores.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

1588378583356-gif.2563624

Seems like more cases might come from this, @88m3

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I just finished moving my damn ass from one apartment to another, and nothing has changed. :wow:

I get that money matters, but this virus ain't going away. How does the Stages of Grief go?
  1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance
I think we are at the 2.5 stage. When Wave 2 comes back, Depression will hit as most small business owners and American workers finally get how fukked up this Coronavirus is.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I just finished moving my damn ass from one apartment to another, and nothing has changed. :wow:

I get that money matters, but this virus ain't going away. How does the Stages of Grief go?
  1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance
I think we are at the 2.5 stage. When Wave 2 comes back, Depression will hit as most small business owners and American workers finally get how fukked up this Coronavirus is.

Nah we're at anger.

A couple weeks from now, those muthafukkin protesters will be sitting on their couches with a dry coughs talmbout "what if..." "Please God heal my grandma and I'll never go outside again!"

Then we'll be at bargaining.

Come Fall/winter, straight deep depression will kick it.

If that January vaccine target date is accurate, then, everyone will accept it.

:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'd say we're at 2/3 if you consider these marches and protests a form of bargaining(I would)

To a lot of people NY might as well be Afghanistan so they don't give a shyt, it isn't real to them and maybe they think it's even a hoax. By the time they take it seriously it will be too late. If this ends up ripping through red states and rural areas it's going to be truly sad.

I hope for our sake that we can undue the damage that has been done over the last 60 years by conservatives and corporations but it's no small chore.

Maybe this will be the push that we need to create a better society that I've always hoped for that will protect and invest in citizens rights, health, and financial stability... or it will bring about another form of corporatism, isolationism, and nativism that I fear.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Be eaten by Big Bird, Chilean brehs :lupe:

shyt is crazy, condors aren't that easy to spot in the wild. Them just fukking around and going hunting to someone's apartment is :dwillhuh:

Animals been going :ehh: since corona hit, with so few people out, we've even gotten a couple of cougars coming down to Santiago just strolling around and looking for food.

Animal kingdom been ready for us to leave this planet :dead:

Last edited:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
shyt is crazy, condors aren't that easy to spot in the wild. Them just fukking around and going hunting to someone's apartment is :dwillhuh:

Animals been going :ehh: since corona hit, with so few people out, we've even gotten a couple of cougars coming down to Santiago just strolling around and looking for food.

Animal kingdom been ready for us to leave this planet :dead:
:wow:

qzasxKu.gif