Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah because I see the articles on the WHO lauding Sweden but I think they also take into consideration how the society differs from say the USA such as population density, single house holds etc. And they are still taking measures as well. Economy still being hit.... but I think USA being hit harder than anywhere else in the world right now to be honest.

Yeah, I'm unwilling to sacrifice people to Lord Freemarket, especially with the brunt of the deaths falling on the black and hispanic community. Black people are dying at rates 3x higher in NYC.

I hope that's not what we are advocating for.

They also did a poll recently asking different groups if they knew anyone who had died from Covid in the city and it was staggeringly higher for different minority groups.

Anecdotal but when I go on fb to read news and what not I've even seen some acquaintances who have lost both of their grandparents on one tree and even both of their parents in one case.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm unwilling to sacrifice people to Lord Freemarket, especially with the brunt of the deaths falling on the black and hispanic community. Black people are dying at rates 3x higher in NYC. I hope that's not what we are advocating for.
nobody wants anyone to die. and nobody wants cities, states, and half the small businesses in the country to collapse

it sucks, but we're clearly gonna have to end up making a decision as a country that falls somewhere in the middle :yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If we actually had trace testing instead of this bullshyt the Admin pulled when they tried to supress numbers this shyt could of ended quicker. If Kushner isn't in fcking jail for his bullshyt:hhh:
man was the main downplayer at the whitehouse
He probably wont

More likely to be hit for financial shyt

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
nobody wants anyone to die. and nobody wants cities, states, and half the small businesses in the country to collapse

it sucks, but we're clearly gonna have to end up making a decision as a country that falls somewhere in the middle :yeshrug:
Clearly, some ppl dont care if ppl die

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

it sucks, but we're clearly gonna have to end up making a decision as a country that falls somewhere in the middle

shut up bytch

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly, some ppl dont care if ppl die
sure, i agree with that. but saying that everyone who wants to reopen the country doesnt care if people die is ridiculous

if we can print our way out of this and give everyone 30 grand to stay inside for the rest of the year, as well as simultaneously bail out every state and most businesses, then let's do it. im all for that

but it's pretty clear that we can't :yeshrug:so what option does that leave us?
shut up bytch
:russell:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
18 mins ·
BREAKING: Members of the House Judiciary Committee are calling on Amazon CEO and founder Jeff Bezos to testify before the panel over concerns his deputies may have misled Congress in testimony about their use of third-party sellers data. A bipartisan group of lawmakers sent a letter to Bezos on Friday, citing a Wall Street Journal report that said the company had used sensitive business data from third-party sellers on the website to create competing products.

“If these allegations are true, then Amazon exploited its role as the largest online marketplace in the U.S. to appropriate the sensitive commercial data of individual marketplace sellers and then used that data to compete directly with those sellers."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

House Judiciary Committee calls on Jeff Bezos to testify as part of antitrust probe into Amazon