Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This is where the media can redeem itself for the last 3 years, engage Trump and make him speak long and often. The GOP is finally seeing him as a political liability.

Problem is this bytch ass wigga ain't gonna be doing press conferences no more but i doubt that will last long. We need a bunch of Paula Reid's in the press room to keep their foot on his neck. Press needs to also be unified so if Trump dodges one reporters question, the next reporter he calls on should ask the exact same question.

Troll his ass but ask legit questions.

:mjgrin:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Trump is just using the announcements as his impromptu MAGA Rallies because he hates being in the White House and wants to be surrounded by admiring fans. So I doubt that even if they do get him to stop, he will fire them so he gets his way until he is allowed to rally again.

Daps
When did people become so comfortable with putting foreign objects up their ass though?

This phenomenon has been going on for decades. I remember a funny episode of the doctor show Scrubs when surgeon character Turk was on the rotation for the late night ER and they explained to him all of the weirdos coming in with stuff up their butt.
Their excuses were all the same. "I fell on it." lol. I think one dude had a light bulb up there.
Put all of them in the same bucket as people who used vacuum cleaners to give themselves blowjobs back in the 1980s and found out how dangerous that could be.

Last edited: