Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Not fearmongering, just noting what I've seen in the data myself. It seems the strain from New York is working its way from New York and outwards at a patterned rate. Seems the first outbreak happened in New York, Jersey, and MA.

But over the past few weeks, while those states have declined in new cases and deaths, now states like PA, VA,OH, IN, and IL are now seeing increasing rates of new cases and deaths. Its like a radius is spreading out from the initial hot spots and working its way south and west.

Using these sites for reference
United States Coronavirus: 868,495 Cases and 49,094 Deaths - Worldometer
ArcGIS Dashboards

If this pattern is correct what I'm personally seeing as some dumbass just at home, then the South deciding to reopen back up now is the absolute worst thing to do because the New York strain seems to be slowly working its way in their direction and which may show them hitting peaks in the coming weeks. This is contrary to what I guess the experts are saying which is that some of these states already hit their peak but they also said we should see this end at 60k deaths and that doesn't appear to be the case at this rate. :yeshrug:
The 66, 000 death was calculated if every state maintained social distancing until August. We are at 47,000 right now. We are gonna pass the 66,000 mark by May and the way things are we may have 100k+ dead by July with a lot of these Republican states open up. The South is going full herd immunity.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk are you so in a hurry Brian Kemp? :mjlol: Hundreds of people are dying daily and you over here talm bout opening the economy. I swear you got a lil trump in you:russ:
wondering when the economy is gonna open up doesnt make someone joseph goebbels :dead:

im all for staying inside through may, but not after that. i do hope they start to open up after that :yeshrug:

and for the record, im lucky enough to still be working from home. im not shuttering my business for good like a lot of people are gonna have to do

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

giphy.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

How is the dumbest human on the planet the POTUS??

How does no reporter stand up and say, “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND?”

This is exactly why they have to stop airing this shyt. Watch in the next few days we're going to get a story of some magat sticking cotton balls soaked in bleach up their ass.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
wondering when the economy is gonna open up doesnt make someone joseph goebbels :dead:

im all for staying inside through may, but not after that. i do hope they start to open up after that :yeshrug:

and for the record, im lucky enough to still be working from home. im not shuttering my business for good like a lot of people are gonna have to do
:dahell: If you’re still able to work then why are you complaining? Get you a chick to come over the crib from time to time, enjoy Netflix/Hulu, get your workout on.This shyt is for our own well being. You too worried about going to Vegas you gon fukk around and catch the rona.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: If you’re still able to work then why are you complaining? Get you a chick to come over the crib from time to time, enjoy Netflix/Hulu, get your workout on.This shyt is for our own well being. You too worried about going to Vegas you gon fukk around and catch the rona.
im not worried about myself at all :dahell: i can do this for years. this society cannot

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s even more frustrating than Trump’s deranged idea of injecting disinfectant into the human body was a clip I saw from Andersen Cooper. He has some Trump sycophant from the FDA and Andersen is politely framing Trump’s idea as a legitimate discussion and allowing the quack doctor to spin.

For fukks sake, as a responsible journalists you have call this idea batshyt crazy and forcefully call out anyone trying to spin the shyt.