Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Skipping them live and reading about the reactions/lowlights is the best choice I've made in months.

I almost can't believe these quotes are real, it's every day with this shyt :heh:

full
: "It's not rocket science."

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The light can kill it. The light at the end of tunnel folks. Powerful light the likes we have never seen. Believe me folks it'll be incredible. So we are testing light and many other, things. Many elements of light, tremendous light, the most light you can get from the standpoint of ....light. very powerful stuff folks and I think it'll be great. Thank you everyone, thank you.

:blessed: "YOUR CURED DAD! LIBERTY AND FREEDOM FOR US!"

tenor.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

How is the dumbest human on the planet the POTUS??

How does no reporter stand up and say, “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND?”

How is this real life? :what: :mindblown: :mjtf: :snoop: :dead: :why: :damn:

The next Democratic president better drag their fukking nuts after this buffoonery and EVERY Dem better stick up for them, I don't give a fukk what they do. :birdman:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The light can kill it. The light at the end of tunnel folks. Powerful light the likes we have never seen. Believe me folks it'll be incredible. So we are testing light and many other, things. Many elements of light, tremendous light, the most light you can get from the standpoint of ....light. very powerful stuff folks and I think it'll be great. Thank you everyone, thank you.
And in America we have the best light folks. I turned to Mike and said have you seen light like this anywhere else and he couldn't believe it. Incredible, incredible stuff.
trumpneck-1.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so are hospitals overwhelmed at this point, or are they not?

because if they arent, then why should we really lock for much longer? it isnt possible to save everyone from this, and there will never be an acceptable 'open point' if the criteria is that no one can get the coronavirus. thats not going to happen

or are hospitals overwhelmed? because ive seen zero coverage of that this week