Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Did the president really wonder if we can inject disinfectant inside us ? I can't wait for Trumptards to start drinking bleach
After that couple in Arizona that drank fish tank cleaner b/c it had chloroquine in it, it won't surprise me. Somebody gonna kill themselves with lysol.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
He’s delusional better yet his brain doesn’t function at a high level :snoop:

it’s /s but still

We’re fukked

I was watching John Oliver a few nights ago with my girl and one of those dumb ass evangelicals was highlighted and she was like why couldn’t Trump have just done that...

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What’s even more frustrating than Trump’s deranged idea of injecting disinfectant into the human body was a clip I saw from Andersen Cooper. He has some Trump sycophant from the FDA and Andersen is politely framing Trump’s idea as a legitimate discussion and allowing the quack doctor to spin.

For fukks sake, as a responsible journalists you have call this idea batshyt crazy and forcefully call out anyone trying to spin the shyt.
Been that way as long as I can remember. Go hard on Dems but softball Repubs.

Bernie: Medicare for all.

Media: HOW are you going to pay for it?! This just isn't realistic!

Dipshyt Republican:

source.gif

Media: Oh, wow! That IS impressive. Coming up next on CNN, President Trump says Iran has a secret Jurassic Park laboratory that is experimenting with pterodactyls that have laser beams attached to their heads. We'll have a panel of experts on to tell us what the US should do to be prepared and how concerned we should be. And later, Ted Cruz will tell us why he thinks AOC's new bill proposing a $15 minimum wage is bad for American workers...and the environment.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Smh, looks like I missed a great episode. I’m really hoping some of the more clinically trumptarded people out there are really injecting themselves with disinfectant and drinking and or bathing in bleach right now.

:mjcry: MAGA ruining my laundry day though. :troll:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

I watched this like 10 times. lol You can tell Trump was floating his stable genius ideas in a meeting with Dr. Brix. They probably all sit around assuring him his ideas are the best and they'll check into them instead of being honest. I bet he was in a meeting with some business owners who explained how they are sanitizing their stores by wiping them down with disinfected. He heard that and said, why dont they just inject the chemicals used to make disinfectant into ppl with Covid? Boom! Stable genius. None of them say anything which reinforces his narcissism. Im sure they never thought he get up and repeat it in his daily press conferences :francis:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wondering when the economy is gonna open up doesnt make someone joseph goebbels :dead:

im all for staying inside through may, but not after that. i do hope they start to open up after that :yeshrug:

and for the record, im lucky enough to still be working from home. im not shuttering my business for good like a lot of people are gonna have to do

He's opening massage/tattoo parlors, restaurants, fitness centers, bowling alleys, beauty salons and barbershops, movie theaters and not for example... software companies. What kind of sense does opening those particular industries first make in the middle of a pandemic?