Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
so are hospitals overwhelmed at this point, or are they not?

because if they arent, then why should we really lock for much longer? it isnt possible to save everyone from this, and there will never be an acceptable 'open point' if the criteria is that no one can get the coronavirus. thats not going to happen

or are hospitals overwhelmed? because ive seen zero coverage of that this week
I swear you've asked this question about 6 times and got answers 6 times or am I tripping?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear you've asked this question about 6 times and got answers 6 times or am I tripping?
i have no idea if the hospitals are overwhelmed as of today. thats why i asked

i know new york is/was, but they dont represent how most of the country lives

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
so are hospitals overwhelmed at this point, or are they not?

because if they arent, then why should we really lock for much longer? it isnt possible to save everyone from this, and there will never be an acceptable 'open point' if the criteria is that no one can get the coronavirus. thats not going to happen

or are hospitals overwhelmed? because ive seen zero coverage of that this week
They are overwhelmed but not insanely overwhelmed...largely because people are doing what the fukk they’re supposed to be doing and staying inside.

the criteria has never been that no one will get it. We are so far past that

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are overwhelmed but not insanely overwhelmed...largely because people are doing what the fukk they’re supposed to be doing and staying inside.

the criteria has never been that no one will get it. We are so far past that
so whats the date and time frame? im just curious

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:hhh:Who’s giving this retard the green light to say all of this dumb shyt? The only good that comes out of this is if all of his supporters off themselves from his suggestions.

I'm sure his advisors are telling him what he should and should not say. Trump's the "don't tell me what to do" type and will blurt out some stupid shyt to defend and make himself look good on TV.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so whats the date and time frame? im just curious
From what I read that depends entirely on testing which is far too little at the moment.

Until you can test on a massive scale (million+ per day) so that you can find and isolate the infected (plus individuals they've been in contact with), then people will just continue to get sick as the virus spreads. Given there's no treatment for this thing, people will continue to die, health care workers continue to get infected, hospitals eventually overwhelmed, and even more resources drained...

If cost is the concern, then taking our time and making sure we get it right the first time might be the most practical instead of slowly hemorrhaging money over a longer period to support people, businesses, and healthcare facilities as this thing continues to rear its ugly head.