Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The orange man heel turned on Kemp for opening up Georgia?

:russ::russ:

I love skipping these hearing then seeing the reactions
It's absolutely incredible that all these bozos keep doing everything to suck up to dipshyt or follow him in some way expecting something other than being thrown under the bus shortly afterwards. After four years of this you would think a few of these morons would catch on.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's absolutely incredible that all these bozos keep doing everything to suck up to dipshyt or follow him in some way expecting something other than being thrown under the bus shortly afterwards. After four years of this you would think a few of these morons would catch on.
The reality is doesn’t change anything. The people who want Kemp to open things still stand by that and won’t blame Trump for disagreeing likely on the premise that mainstream media is pressuring him to do so. It makes for funny tweets but it doesn’t really hurt either and people are still going to be in harms way.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
On some g-shyt I don’t feel sorry for them. They are one of the most racist groups towards black people in Brooklyn. And not only that they show the world how “pious” they are but on the real they be doing the most fraud in welfare, food stamps, money laundering etc. and not only that they always gets support for their Yeshivas which takes money away from black and brown public schools.