Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I’m stocking the freezer this weekend, all those meat producers shutting down has me a little shook...

The real issue is Africa and Asia though...
I was at the grocery store earlier and there's meat galore. Last week it was overflowing off the racks. So yeah might be a good idea to grab some while it's good, I stocked up

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
invisibility enemy is nazi shyt

they threatened Iran a lot today too, he doesn’t have the stones to go after China
He's all talk. Notice everytime they ask him about China/President Xi, he always, always leads with "we have a very good relationship and consider him a friend".

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m stocking the freezer this weekend, all those meat producers shutting down has me a little shook...

The real issue is Africa and Asia though...
Interestingly, the article is more focused on the fact that people have no money to buy food rather than an actual supply shortage, or am I reading it wrong?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went for a run. At the end, I went to the 7-Eleven down the road with my headband on but no mask...

They kicked me out cause I had no mask. They were terrified :damn:

First time I left the house without a mask in weeks.
Wonder if the will start inventing lightweight easier to breathe masks for working out....

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The orange man heel turned on Kemp for opening up Georgia?

:russ::russ:

I love skipping these hearing then seeing the reactions
Yeah he threw that hillbilly prick under the bus. He want no parts of that shyt he is doing. Trump is like he just likes riling people up. He doesn't actually like if they follow through with the shyt. He just wants the cheers of the idiots who support him