Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"Our report shows a seven-fold increase in incidence of sudden stroke in young patients during the past two weeks. Most of these patients have no past medical history and were at home with either mild symptoms (or in two cases, no symptoms) of Covid," he added.

"All tested positive. Two of them delayed calling an ambulance."

Other doctors have also reported that people are reluctant to call 911 or go to emergency rooms because of the pandemic.

It is not common for people so young to have strokes, especially strokes in the large vessels in the brain.

"For comparison, our service, over the previous 12 months, has treated on average 0.73 patients every 2 weeks under the age of 50 years with large vessel stroke," the team wrote in a letter to be published in the New England Journal of Medicine. That's fewer than two people a month.

Covid-19 causes sudden strokes in young adults, doctors say - CNN

Apparently 'Rona is causing otherwise healthy young people to suddenly have strokes.
full
full
full

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Went for a run. At the end, I went to the 7-Eleven down the road with my headband on but no mask...

They kicked me out cause I had no mask. They were terrified :damn:

First time I left the house without a mask in weeks.
An hour long drama or Atlanta level comedy would be fope

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Went for a run. At the end, I went to the 7-Eleven down the road with my headband on but no mask...

They kicked me out cause I had no mask. They were terrified :damn:

First time I left the house without a mask in weeks.
You're moving like a Trump voter out there :mjtf:

First going to your barber, then going for a run only to stroll into a 7-Eleven with a headband on :huhldup:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps