Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The government is actually trying to help it's citizens financially and not trying to force them back to work before it's safe.

The Tories seem to have been as lazy as Trump was responding to the pandemic and calls for testing but to help economically they have actively encouraged furloughing, paying up to £2500 of an employee's salary over the next three months, with plans to extend if necessary. There are provisions for small businesses and the self employed, and even charities have been given government relief. NHS trusts that run the hospitals etc have been had their debts cancelled.

thats funny, we actually gave people who lost their jobs an extra 2400 a month for 4 months instead of your 3. sounds like we care more about our citizens than you do :ehh:

as well as did everything else you listed. which was harder for us, because we have 330 million. not 30 or whatever the UK has.

F K

All Star
Daps
terrible post :mjlol: your feelgood bullshyt isn't solving any of the real world problems that are facing our economy. this isnt some fukkin lala land where the government can cut everyone a check for a million dollars to stay inside until 2025. because if it was, then we would do that, wouldnt we?

how is britain addressing this, and what lessons can britain give us?
we need to pay the vulnerable people to stay inside and not work and let the healthy people out and about

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats funny, we actually gave people who lost their jobs an extra 2400 a month for 4 months instead of your 3. sounds like we care more about our citizens than you do :ehh:

as well as did everything else you listed. which was harder for us, because we have 330 million. not 30 or whatever the UK has.

Stop with silly arguments. It gets re-evaluated at the end of 3 months and extended as necessary. No one has a forecast on the length of this problem so a evaluation every 3 months is perfectly reasonable.

At this stage you are trolling, so let's stop here.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop with silly arguments. It gets re-evaluated at the end of 3 months and extended as necessary. No one has a forecast on the length of this problem so a evaluation every 3 months is perfectly reasonable.

At this stage you are trolling, so let's stop here.
i'm sorry, but if you're gonna look down your nose at us from england :mjlol: this shyt is a hobby to you. you're not a registered voter.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And actually you left it up to the private companies to make those choices. You are hoping they do that and not buy back their stock.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm sorry, but if you're gonna look down your nose at us from england :mjlol: this shyt is a hobby to you. you're not a registered voter.
I am just looking down my nose at your bullshyt arguments. The other folks in this thread are perfectly reasonable.

I have already detailed enough. Have the last word if you wish, I won't go back and forth with you anymore.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And actually you left it up to the private companies to make those choices. You are hoping they do that and not buy back their stock.
wrong, you dont know what you're talking about. probably because you're not in america

no worries :salute:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

But 7500 GBP > 9600 CAD :ld:

8pdMWbSl.png

*You are talking about Canada right?