Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

---

Superstar
Daps
:beli:

So this nurse practitioner I work with told me one of her nurse practitioner friends that works in the Daytona beach area said COVID 19 cases jumped from 2 to 20 in the Last day or so after the beaches were opened this weekend. Here we go brehs

Right on queue!

:win:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
4bm5x7xjwyt41.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They the punchline of the 1st world. Their hatred of non whites will collapse any civilization. The post Trump Republican party will be reduced to a bigoted, regional party that diminishes as the white population gets decimated by thebnegative birthrates in the coming years.

But don't go to TLR. These "go back to work" people are the most anti intellectual, stubborn people you meet on the internet.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This could be good news and bad news at the same time. :patrice:

On the one hand it means that the actual fatality rate is significantly lower than we thought...but on the other hand it might be harder to actually slow down the spread if there are that many people walking around who have no idea they have it. Going to need to come up with way faster testing...

antibody test doesn't mean that you are shedding the virus or that you are currently infected

@the cac mamba

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:beli:

So this nurse practitioner I work with told me one of her nurse practitioner friends that works in the Daytona beach area said COVID 19 cases jumped from 2 to 20 in the Last day or so after the beaches were opened this weekend. Here we go brehs
Isn’t there like a five day incubation period? I don’t think the two are related. Next week however............