Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fox News might be done for I can't see them surviving this if a group class action lawsuit is brought to them. A group of 10 in suit is enough to bring that network its knees.

For real. Billions of dollars from that network, bwing given back to the people and some of those news anchors being jailed.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
One thing I’m worried about is the economy of the city. The city govt is already $8 billion in the whole and will need a lot of aid. I don’t know how businesses that have shytty margins and depend on massive foot traffic will work with 30-40% decrease of customers because of social distancing and fears. shyt is gonna be hard once we open up. And from the looks of it we will slowly re-open in June.
I wonder if this means a shyt ton of New Yorkers will be moving to LA in the next few years :patrice:

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Let’s be reality stupidity is in the genes of southern whites. Their ancestors came from the poorest areas of Scotland, Ireland, and Northern England. So that ignorant red neck gene is flowing in their veins. I’m not surprised at the stupidity of southern cac :yeshrug:

I dont care what they open up, Black shouldn't fall for the trick bag :hubie:

They the punchline of the 1st world. Their hatred of non whites will collapse any civilization. The post Trump Republican party will be reduced to a bigoted, regional party that diminishes as the white population gets decimated by thebnegative birthrates in the coming years.

But don't go to TLR. These "go back to work" people are the most anti intellectual, stubborn people you meet on the internet.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:beli:

So this nurse practitioner I work with told me one of her nurse practitioner friends that works in the Daytona beach area said COVID 19 cases jumped from 2 to 20 in the Last day or so after the beaches were opened this weekend. Here we go brehs

Good luck. Now FL gonna be where NYC is at, right now.