Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Orange County inches toward reopening amid coronavirus

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.
– Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings said Monday morning’s severe weather served as an example of why businesses need to begin the reopening process.

At least three tornadoes were confirmed by the National Weather Service in Marion, Seminole and Brevard counties.

"Without the hotels we cannot adequately shelter people in case of a storm," Demings said. "I know that time is of the essence."

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

So this nurse practitioner I work with told me one of her nurse practitioner friends that works in the Daytona beach area said COVID 19 cases jumped from 2 to 20 in the Last day or so after the beaches were opened this weekend. Here we go brehs

That's a 1000% increase. Republicans are going to get us all killed.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I would think it takes (at least) 2 days for symptoms to appear, much less go to the doctor, and be given a test, it is likely that is just conjecture, and hysteria. Not that I support, unconditionally reopening beaches, or whatever it may be.

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.
– Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings said Monday morning’s severe weather served as an example of why businesses need to begin the reopening process.

At least three tornadoes were confirmed by the National Weather Service in Marion, Seminole and Brevard counties.

"Without the hotels we cannot adequately shelter people in case of a storm," Demings said. "I know that time is of the essence."

shyt I bet you he’s getting pressure from Desantis :francis: I know we had tornado warnings this afternoon but this is not a reason to be opening non essential businesses. This is Val demings husband too.

F K

All Star
Daps
San Diego is going to open up some parks, and increase recreational activities, and while the mayor is Republican, I don't think the leadership in general is extreme, or deranged, like say a Ron Desantis. We have been downward trending for 2 weeks now, with 71 deaths total, and haven't seen a triple digit increase in cases since early April.

San Diego’s neighborhood parks will be partially reopened Tuesday, Mayor Kevin Faulconer announced Monday.

The city’s larger recreation areas like beaches, boardwalks and golf courses will remain closed.

“We are absolutely entering a new phase of this crisis,” Faulconer said. "... We want to provide, of course, an outlet for people to be physically and mentally active as we grapple with this new normal going forward.”

The mayor said the parks would be open for “individual and passive use.” This means residents will be allowed to visit parks as long as they practice social distancing and only participate in “individual activities” like walking or jogging.
this is the kind of shyt that makes sense. gradual opening. if you keep people buttoned up too tight they will totally rebel.

Americans are so spoiled and pampered that they cannot stand any hardship for too long :mjlol:.

Last edited: