Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
thread in TLR where racist french scientist wanna use africans as guinea pigs in this pandemics and even note using prostitutes in AIDS experiments knowing the long history of France not being shyt..................................................... Spend time shytting on africans and african football players in france:snoop:
fukking useful idiots

Whats a useful idiot?

TLR is the base of anti-intellectualism and slow witted jackasses that dont give anything back to the black community. They the black MAGA base.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats a useful idiot?

TLR is the base of anti-intellectualism and slow witted jackasses that dont give anything back to the black community. They the black MAGA base.

Let's not paint all of TLR with that brush.

There used to be quite an active conservative community in HL up to recently as well.

People's views are coloured by their experiences. Sometimes it takes them experiencing the thing the scoop at the most to understand another point of view.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

There used to be quite an active conservative community in HL up to recently as well.

People's views are coloured by their experiences. Sometimes it takes them experiencing the thing the scoop at the most to understand another point of view.

Not all the TLR posters, of course. I'm talking about some of the loudest ones that spread misinformation.

Daps

Agree but also disagree. Your last paragraph is gospel but can you remember a time when TLR wasn't trash? I've lurked since '14, signed up in '15 and around that time TLR was garbage, but highly entertaining garbage. It feels like its declined every year since. Think of TLR like Florida. Not everyone here in Florida is trash or useless, but if this whole state were to disappear it would get rid of a lot of waste

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Considering NYC is contributing to a ton of that number I suspect even when NYC deaths decrease other big cities will see an increase, especially in the south.

What a disaster.
Depends as far as big cities. Atlanta for example has been on various forms of restrictions for the better part of 3 week. My company had us start working from home on 3/16. Our idiot governor is one thing but larger portions of the Metro Atlanta area have been progressively been moving from social distancing to shelter in place before he issued his orders. I haven’t looked at how Metro Atlanta’s numbers have been tracking but hopefully it’s helping. The rest of the state :hubie: the numbers may not eventually be high but per capita :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agree but also disagree. Your last paragraph is gospel but can you remember a time when TLR wasn't trash? I've lurked since '14, signed up in '15 and around that time TLR was garbage, but highly entertaining garbage. It feels like its declined every year since. Think of TLR like Florida. Not everyone here in Florida is trash or useless, but if this whole state were to disappear it would get rid of a lot of waste
Lol. I get you, but I have never set any expectations on TLR. You still get a gem or two in between all the nonsense, the the hot takes and skill of trolling have fallen.