Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Tbf, you shouldn’t need college to have people think critically.

That should be emphasized in elementary school.
Correct, but it's just an easier metric. :ld:

For example i work with people various advanced degrees and they all pretty much, collectively think the Corona virus situation has been handled atrociously.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Tbf, you shouldn’t need college to have people think critically.

That should be emphasized in elementary school.

Seriously, at least 4th grade and up. Honestly, introduce it as soon as possible. We need to teach people how to think. People can listen and recite CNN’s bullshyt all day but can’t hardly any of them actually take that info and think about it critically.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got laid off years back. Even pre covid, their system is a fukkin disgrace. Menu tabs that dont work, cant click back, will shut down in the middle of an application and you have to restart. just an overall shytty website. There is a 1 week holding period where essentially you dont get paid, and then you basically have to wait for you old employer to respond to unemployment so you can get approved. Everything is done online and if they actually call you, you better answer that call or theyll deny you benefits. its $257 a week (garbage) and right after the first check (paid bi weekly) they already want you to show them what jobs youre applying for. Once the second check comes around, they want to you come to their county offices for a sitdown interview for careersource to try and find a job for you. Mind you, you gotta drive to this place so if youre really hurting for money, shyt makes no sense. Luckily I never got that far. I found a job right after that second check. I feel for those who have had to depend on unemployment and those attempting to file now, they will get a hard look as to how shytty the system is down here.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
its disgusting to watch the sheer ignorance and harmfulness of christianity being put on full display

giving churches an exemption from social distancing :snoop:

im watching CNN and a woman leaving church says "she cant get coronavirus because shes covered in jesus' blood"
Man I'm atheist but shyt even jesus himself would smack some sense into some of these fools :mjtf:
They are straight up endangering people

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
its disgusting to watch the sheer ignorance and harmfulness of christianity being put on full display

giving churches an exemption from social distancing :snoop:

im watching CNN and a woman leaving church says "she cant get coronavirus because shes covered in jesus' blood"

What lovely states are allowing this to happen might I ask?

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
it's pretty sad that after the last 5 years, the press (and especially the white house press) as a collective, still hasn't grown a goddamn backbone and stood up to this fukking guy. they just let him steamroll their asses whenever he gets a question he doesn't like. it's really frustrating to see, especially during a situation like this.

but yeah, what you suggest is an interesting tactic and it would probably piss him off more than anything...plus, more importantly, not give him a platform to spout his fukking bullshyt.

however...there's a huge problem with that down the line. we know how this guy is. if he's not getting the camera time to gaslight, publicly fellate himself and blame everything on other people, trump him would be so fukking angry and petty about it that'd he start cutting out all the experts and professionals and shyt until there's no one left but unqualified sycophants who'll stand at the podium and do the "dear leader' routine. you'll be left with a group of people spouting his fukking bullshyt for him.

They did. He pretty much stopped having press conferences until this corona business