Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just drove more than 2 miles for the first time since Sunday

Its Walking Dead levels of dead out here. I just picked up food from one of my most favorite halal pizza carry outs and they tell me business is slow but still churning since folks are home and using Doordash and the like.

My brother went to one of our barbers but not at the shop. He went to his house since they just locked the shop up. :wow:

Definitely Walking Dead status.

I did the same today and there were like 5 people at Acme :wow:

No traffic.

Nobody outside.

All stores are closed.

Crazy times we're living in.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Just drove more than 2 miles for the first time since Sunday

Its Walking Dead levels of dead out here. I just picked up food from one of my most favorite halal pizza carry outs and they tell me business is slow but still churning since folks are home and using Doordash and the like.

My brother went to one of our barbers but not at the shop. He went to his house since they just locked the shop up. :wow:

I never seen the area like this. DC never been so dead. The silence is eerie, never notice how much noise cars make until they all gone.

Well I mean look no further than TLR, look at how much higher education in general shyt on or looked at as a joke.

Situations like this....where crtitcal thinking skills are needed to decipher information....Is why higher education is important.

To me the most fukked up part is that critical thinking isn’t taught more earlier on. But I suppose that would the students would then be able to call teachers out on their bullshyt curriculum. :ehh:

Chronic

All Star
Daps

:beli:
They based this on some random internet poster's claim.

Seriously though this is the most politicized pandemic in my memory. Western media more concerned on scoring cheap political hits rather that reporting it from scientific pov. Perhaps we should ban politicians and pundits from commenting during pandemic and allow doctors to tell the story to masses.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I never seen the area like this. DC never been so dead. The silence is eerie, never notice how much noise cars make until they all gone.

To me the most fukked up part is that critical thinking isn’t taught more earlier on. But I suppose that would the students would then be able to call teachers out on their bullshyt curriculum. :ehh:
Drove through Lanham, Greenbelt, and then College Park. 193 was empty as hell.

I haven’t been in DC in over two weeks. I went to my mechanic in NE on my first work from home day and it was already a ghost town.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Al Jazeera English

Authorities in Delhi have sealed off the premises of Tablighi Jamaat, claiming a religious gathering it organised ignored the threat of the coronavirus.

ALJAZEERA.COM India links coronavirus cases to Muslim gathering in New Delhi

Foreign Policy

“When it ends, I don’t know what we will do,” Nizamuddin, an Indian Muslim in New Delhi said as the country goes under lockdown. “I cannot earn anymore.”

FOREIGNPOLICY.COM

Indian Police Are Being Accused of Beating a Man to Death for Violating the Coronavirus Lockdown

crazy

@Rhakim

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Drove through Lanham, Greenbelt, and then College Park. 193 was empty as hell.

I haven’t been in DC in over two weeks. I went to my mechanic in NE on my first work from home day and it was already a ghost town.

At this point I’m in PG now. But the silence is deafening. It’s no one out there. I bet the animals loving it right now.

I’m on the UBI wave breh :yeshrug:

First trump gotta go and dems gotta stop playing nice, we get in power we make moves to stay. No more reaching across the isle :demonic:
Dems is hoes breh, I’m done believing in them. I want a progressive party not that Green Party bullshyt.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Life comes at you fast
QkuxGwu7K2wXcWABbHWfwAdYK0P9TdID9f4khMg7F08.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Well I mean look no further than TLR, look at how much higher education in general shyt on or looked at as a joke.

Situations like this....where crtitcal thinking skills are needed to decipher information....Is why higher education is important.
TLR is chock full of complete idiots. Just trash.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
TLR is chock full of complete idiots. Just trash.
thread in TLR where racist french scientist wanna use africans as guinea pigs in this pandemics and even note using prostitutes in AIDS experiments knowing the long history of France not being shyt..................................................... Spend time shytting on africans and african football players in france:snoop:
fukking useful idiots