Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A top korean doctor said people in the west should be qearing masks, and masks are why it is under control in jorea, but americans think they know it all.

Literally anything covering your face is better tha nothing
I had a patient that was staying in the past few weeks and said the only thing he did was go outside and pump gas in his motorcycle and he caught that shyt. Probably would’ve been safer with gloves on :mjcry:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
South Korea, Singapore, Germany, Japan......all.have done a far,far better job at keeping it under control. Guess what all those countries have in common....universal healthcare.

:sas1:
More than that, they had a unified mitigation plan in place. We don't because we have incompetent leadership.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
South Korea, Singapore, Germany, Japan......all.have done a far,far better job at keeping it under control. Guess what all those countries have in common....universal healthcare.
Define "under control":patrice:... and compare them to similar sized states.

:pachaha:No one has said Trump has or is doing a good job. You nikkas are triggered by any comment not explicitly bashing him.
Me:wow:-"No nation was prepared for this pandemic"
Libs:pacspit:- "Trump could have been! negged!"

:heh:Then im accused of trolling for stating an obvious fact.:deadmanny:
I love this place.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Define "under control":patrice:... and compare them to similar sized states.

:pachaha:No one has said Trump has or is doing a good job. You nikkas are triggered by any comment not explicitly bashing him.
Me:wow:-"No nation was prepared for this pandemic"
Libs:pacspit:- "Trump could have been! negged!"

:heh:Then im accused of trolling for stating an obvious fact.:deadmanny:
I love this place.

Why is Covid-19 death rate so low in Germany?

Read to your hearts content, one of the reason being aggressive screening from the onset. It helps to have a capable government, but the main reason that these countries are actually managing to contain this is how their healthcare systems is set up and the amount of nurses available. There is no similar sized State to Japan or Germany...

:dwillhuh:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Trust me, I know especially since they are teaching kids differently than we learned things. But I think it was @Serious who recommended Khan Academy and I agree, its a good resource to break a lot of topics down for you and your daughter.

For the chess, that was actually something I learned while young and started teaching my kids there are tons of good mobile chess games that will teach and allow your daughter to practice for both iOS and Android.

Yeah she uses Khan Academy and IXL. For the chess, she wanted to play with me. She plays online. I just never took an interest in it so I never learned. I'm playing online now so I can try to learn and play with her. That's where he dad comes in, they play together all the time. Once I watch a YouTube video or two the math normally comes back to me but its definitely different from when I was growing up. They're learning Spanish. I didnt take Spanish until high school. Shes in 5th grade. Teachers definitely deserve all the money. I hate school is out for kids, it's most kids only social time seeing they cant do anything right now. She an only child too so no one to play with. I'm lucky cause she loves books so she keeps herself busy.