Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Cacs take shyt to seriously :what: if people feel safe wearing the masks then let em cook. You’d want a sick person with a cough to where a mask anyway.

You’re right but people also are scared when you’re wearing it. I had people look at me sideways even try avoid walking past me because I was wearing them.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
SW Georgia has a large percentage of black people
changing-demographics-of-georgia-and-metro-atlanta-35-638.jpg
:damn:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SW Georgia has a large percentage of black people
changing-demographics-of-georgia-and-metro-atlanta-35-638.jpg
yup that part of the state has the only Dem congressman outside of Metro ATL in Sanford Bishop (though his district also includes most of Macon and Columbus IIRC) folks from outside the South don't realize how black many of these country counties are still even post great migration

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You’re right but people also are scared when you’re wearing it. I had people look at me sideways even try avoid walking past me because I was wearing them.
They would have done that to me, if it was a regular as Tuesday in March and I was wearing a 3 piece tailored suit, rocking the name badge of my organization. :mjlol:

I said fukk making people comfortable a long ass time ago.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Cacs take shyt to seriously :what: if people feel safe wearing the masks then let em cook. You’d want a sick person with a cough to where a mask anyway.
A top korean doctor said people in the west should be qearing masks, and masks are why it is under control in jorea, but americans think they know it all.

Literally anything covering your face is better tha nothing