Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Why is Covid-19 death rate so low in Germany?

Read to your hearts content, one of the reason being aggressive screening from the onset. It helps to have a capable government, but the main reason that these countries are actually managing to contain this is how their healthcare systems is set up and the amount of nurses available. There is no similar sized State to Japan or Germany...

:dwillhuh:
:francis:My gripe with bernie bros has always been the abolishing of private care.
Germany has private along side universal and is doing great.

...socialized medicine purist have themselves to blame.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
So we giving this the benefit of the doubt because "nobody could have been prepared" huh?

F*ck is wrong with y'all :mjtf:

No one could have been...:comeon:
Could we have been better prepared? Absolutely.

People who think we could have been prepared and handled this with little trouble clearly dont understand the magnitude of whats going on.
Every nation is taking losses. Period.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
:francis:My gripe with bernie bros has always been the abolishing of private care.
Germany has private along side universal and is doing great.

...socialized medicine purist have themselves to blame.

Private healthcare is an opt-in in Germany once you reach a certain threshold of pay, you're still paying for the public option through your taxes.
:yeshrug:.... I know because I actually used to live on Germany.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don't even have the energy to debate this shyt right now.

There were several steps the country and states could have taken to mitigate the damage. No one expects someone to stop a virus from ever reaching here but the bottom line is the government dragged its ass for two month. TWO MONTHS. We had knowledge this was coming in January and how bad it can get and did nothing.

Now people want to retroactively after they themselves realize shyt is now real say "well we couldn't do anything about it" when these same folks were saying it was bullshyt only a few weeks ago
Man come on..:unimpressed:

America failed. Period. It wasn't some completely unavoidable situation and it just happened. The government at various levels did nothing and now we are in a fukked up situation.

"Fail to plan, plan to fail"
when has something like this happened before?

There have been several diseases in other countries and they never made it here like this...
...this situation is unprecedented.

Were you ringing the alarm in January?