Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

barese

Pro
Daps
I am nearly convinced that they have a different strain. The more aggressive one!
Italy is still late in applying measures that would stop factories.
There is no curfew and even old people can go out to shop for groceries and small walk close to home.
China had everyone at home and someone was bringing groceries. They also had all the recourses that are produced there.
In my company in the province of Milan out of 1200 people there are still 300 going to work every day. Not all have masks, and those that do got only one N95 respirator to use infinitelly, since it's not possible to buy them for more than a month now. And my company is making space and military technology, it is not of essential importance in the middle of a pandemic to produce military radars for Qatar or drilling machine for the Moon.

Italy is showing what happens when the system is overwhelmed and the strict measures that would hurt economy few additional percents more on the short run are not applied.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nearly a 1,000 in a day. :damn:

That's human extinction levels. How long has Italy been putting up, in death tolls ranging from over 700 per day? 3 weeks already? Cause I don't see this going down for another 2 months......:francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you think a section of the country has revised their own interpretation of losing the Civil War into some kind of noble cause will adhere to facts now....will not happen.

Its tragic how pettiness is allowed in any first-world country in leadership.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan