Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I have a worst-case scenario for NYC and it goes like this :

One: things gets so out of control that they have to start choosing who lives and who dies, morgues are full bodies on the streets ( keep in mind this is being allowed to happen because any other city in the surrounding area that can or would be willing to help is pretty much in the same dire circumstances)

Two: it start affecting every day Services police garbage, firefighters, utility workers things like that. So you know what that means next to nobody gets arrested, fires not going to get put out, water & light becomes intermittent

Three :people in such a overpopulated City start to panic crime goes up maybe Trump sends in the National Guard maybe or he doesn't out of fear he might be seen as a dictator he or he waits for several weeks, either way shyt hits the fan all hell breaks loose as far as violence even in small Pockets this is all that's needed

Out of fear for things getting so crazy people start to flee north, south, west they start to go to different cities different states these other cities and states start imposing limits on who can come in or at least try to impose limits by using their police, in response Donald Trump attempts to block people from leaving the area and then things get real ugly

Only advice I can give any of y'all if you're still in there if you can leave leave now I may sound like I'm fear-mongering but if you have the resources to go away for a few weeks then hey go away come back and this is all just something to shake your head at but that is not the city I want to be in right now with everything going on

currently thinking of a evacuation plan for my parents.

shyt is crazy out there. I have a good friend who about to give birth to her first child. She said that her husband isn’t allowed to be in the room for delivery. They’re also preparing to go with a midwife and deliver at home if need be.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida Governor.
:mjlol: Yea right. Deklantis doesn’t have the charisma that trump has so he’d bore the shyt out of the MAGA base. He got elected governor because he rode that trump wave. You see this dude in press conferences and could tell he’s running on 3 brain cells. He’s a p*ssy, he takes his cues from trump and he’s refusing to shut down the state. Deklantis knows we have the highest amount of elderly people in the US and refuses to clamp down because of the “economy”

He’s not a fukkin weasel like rick Scott so I doubt he becomes a senator. His best bet is to not ride trumps cock so much and try to be a governor to both dems and gop. He’d probably get re-elected easily.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So guys....

Something REALLY has to be done to fix the US response to this crisis.

Unless Trump knows something we don't and the virus is magically going to go away, your acceleration path far outstrips that of any other nation.

FAR outstrips....

Is there anything AT ALL, that people can do to try to remediate this that doesn't involve having to use Trump?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Definitely some good info. My only thing is he seems to downplay asymptomatic carriers as people who will eventually show symptoms in 1-2 days. Yet I feel like we've seen a few cases of asymptomatic carriers publicly who did not get sick or maybe we were just not privy to them being ill for a short period - I'm thinking of several of the famous athletes who have tested positive here.

I think the implication was do social distancing as if everyone is infected but just be aware that the confined spaces for 30 mins or touching your face are the real risk factors

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I got nothing breh.

I would at this stage say you deserve whatever you get, but there are too many good people in America for me to wish that on the entire country.

I actually wish Trump is proven right and this things disappears (even though I know it won't) even if it means he gets re-elected.

No ones life is worth this bullshyt.