Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So guys....

Something REALLY has to be done to fix the US response to this crisis.

Unless Trump knows something we don't and the virus is magically going to go away, your acceleration path far outstrips that of any other nation.

FAR outstrips....

Is there anything AT ALL, that people can do to try to remediate this that doesn't involve having to use Trump?
People are getting bored of it because they think people aren’t really dying much and that it was all overhyped. They want to learn the hard way.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are getting bored of it because they think people aren’t really dying much and that it was all overhyped. They want to learn the hard way.

The truth is and what is not being stated enough by the media is the fact that millions of people die from illnesses and diseases everyday, and especially those will complications of multiple sicknesses combined. This is exactly why people mention the flu because of the fact that even with a vaccine that is out (which many do not or refuse to take on their own) tens of thousands here in the United States die yearly from the flu with hundreds of thousands of people tested positive of the flu with millions who never go to the hospital and deal with it in large part that we taken that for grant like we will eventually take COVID-19 for granted once we grow and adapt to its existence.

So, of course people will be bored, because when you even have who seem like the most trusted voice of reason, Gov. Cuomo, saying despite New York being the epicenter of the virus the percentages are 80% recoverable, 15% hospitalized, and 3% actually dying with emphasis that it is only 3% who die from this vs 80% who will recover people see how the media is over-hyping it. When you have Dr. Birx stating that the majority of the data they see is people are either asymptomatic or have mild symptoms, people are going to take it as it is not as serious and it may not be.

The PROBLEM is that there is no consistency into the level of danger and/or severity when it comes to COVID-19, because they truthfully do not know. If they did then they would know precisely what needs to do and know how to respond. They even admit that their numbers and data isn't sufficient and mostly a presumptive number in large part of not actually have the proper testing kits or the lack enough testing kits to provide to the hospitals and plenty of these numbers more up in the air. So, there's no definitive data for mortality rate, rate of spread, even the so-called "curve" that supposed to be level. It does not help that half of the planet have their countries on lockdown for the most part vs other left wide open and the ones that are having their countries on lockdown still have numbers climbing whereas the open countries are either leveling or not affected. And nobody can have a general explanation as to how and why that is. So, many people generally aren't believing the government and/or the media. And really the government and media should deserve accountability because the government KNOWN this for month, even had a simulation of the exact thing last year and not only nothing was done for preparedness knowing the information ahead, several senators were exposed trying to profit from it. Then there's the media, that feed into fear mongering for ratings, even when someone like Dr. Fauci, speaks on the seriousness of the virus, but want to ensure the people not to panic, some journalist puts emphasis that they should have create articles like the one I read today on how the Coronavirus can survive on the soles of your shoes for 5 days as if you are fuccked either way. So many people are tired of the shyt. Many people rather take their chances, which is why, not just the young, but all ages, still try to go out and do their thing ignoring what the local, state governments are telling them what is prohibit.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bill Gates of all people need to STFU. I do not want to create a conspiracy theory, but the one person who I trust the least who has the ability to benefit the MOST is Bill Gates. Bill Gates is on record advocating population control, specifically targeting the poor. In conjunction, he for years voiced about a global pandemic to where he and his wife founded their own research facility in creating vaccinations in so-called preparation which I suspect they would patent and sell to the highest bidder. He has connections with the original epicenter, Wuhan, where they was creating viruses in order to test vaccines. Again, not saying he created the virus either but his fingerprints are heavy and he has infinite money to pull it off. He's even the one who funded Event 201 that created the test run simulation that was coincidentally exactly like what is actually happening. And just last WEEK, he was speaking on actual tracking devices on people when they are tested. Bill Gates maybe talking just to be talking... but he is the ONE PERSON I trust the least and suspicious the most.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Trump’s entire existence proves to me that there’s no such thing as karma. The guy has been a swindler and a scumbag for decades yet here he is at the top of society wielding power like it’s a fukking game.

Not all people though, just conservatives for the most part. The typical american conservative is greedy, selfish, and proudly ignorant. I mean look at that graph, it’s the same story whenever these stats come out. People on the left understand the reality of the situation at hand so they act accordingly. The right either misunderstands the info or just distorts reality until it’s too late, then they just blame the left for their fukk ups. Every time. They’re literally dragging the rest of us down with them and this whole thing has convinced me that it’s time to seriously consider leaving America.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The ICU beds in Atlanta are already at capacity.....

This shyt is hitting so close to home. My fiancée is a nurse at Emory and she refused to go in this week because they assigned her to a covid isolation unit without the proper ppe. She may have actually gotten fired. We don’t know yet. Meanwhile, I’m trying to find a new job. My current job was in the process of laying me off but they’re a huge company and realized the optics were bad so I’m safe for the time being.

But I’m really concerned about the state of the hospitals. I don’t see this shyt getting better no time soon.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This shyt is hitting so close to home. My fiancée is a nurse at Emory and she refused to go in this week because they assigned her to a covid isolation unit without the proper ppe. She may have actually gotten fired. We don’t know yet. Meanwhile, I’m trying to find a new job. My current job was in the process of laying me off but they’re a huge company and realized the optics were bad so I’m safe for the time being.

But I’m really concerned about the state of the hospitals. I don’t see this shyt getting better no time soon.

Criminal stuff here..