Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Video made by one of the pulmonary and critical care physicians whose dad is also an ER physician at the hospital my friend’s sister in law works at in NY.
It answers a lot of questions and tells you how to protect yourself and your family. It’s lengthy but a good listen.

Definitely some good info. My only thing is he seems to downplay asymptomatic carriers as people who will eventually show symptoms in 1-2 days. Yet I feel like we've seen a few cases of asymptomatic carriers publicly who did not get sick or maybe we were just not privy to them being ill for a short period - I'm thinking of several of the famous athletes who have tested positive here.

Daps
That's definitely good but we can still improve things. A lot of people aren't seeking treatment because they're scared of 5 digit medical bills. I can't point to stats we don't have, but we have unquestionably had at some deaths due to Covid-19 that we don't know about.

This isn't spoken about nearly enough. How many people are suffering with this illness right now, possibly spreading it unknowingly, because they're too poor to afford treatment and can't risk a crushing hospital bill after being out of work for so long?

Story of my life with too many people I know these last few years.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

You know, I heard a rumor somewhere that Jung-Un WANTED to become fat, as tribute to his Grandpa, Kim Il-Sung, but is suffering from Gout because of it. Now I wonder what would happen if his fat ass catches it.

Since he is obese as it is, along with him not being known for athletics, he probably has bad lung function then a normal body adult.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
91320758_2549790808619510_6608189630258872320_n.jpg

:mjgrin:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So guys....

Something REALLY has to be done to fix the US response to this crisis.

Unless Trump knows something we don't and the virus is magically going to go away, your acceleration path far outstrips that of any other nation.

FAR outstrips....

Is there anything AT ALL, that people can do to try to remediate this that doesn't involve having to use Trump?