Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

its like they actually want people to die
They do, at least certain people (poor, disabled, or people of color). They’re literally the dumbest, greediest a$$holes that we could find and they’ve been dismantling the entire country for years.

But down the line these same a$$holes will claim that they did everything possible to save lives, and millions will believe it. They've already tried to rewrite history from barely a month ago despite video evidence showing how much they disregarded this exact situation.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They do, at least certain people (poor, disabled, or people of color). They’re literally the dumbest, greediest a$$holes that we could find and they’ve been dismantling the entire country for years.

But down the line these same a$$holes will claim that they did everything possible to save lives, and millions will believe it. They've already tried to rewrite history from barely a month ago despite video evidence showing how much they disregarded this exact situation.
Watch as they go around in their campaign doing photo ops with working class citizens claiming to be looking out for their interests though:unimpressed:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Seen a few black posters regurgitating their sinophobia here and I'm not talking about Nap :sas2:

I'm really trying to urge people to understand that holding onto the label of liberal, conservative, or progressive is going to push you into agreeing with Islamophobia or sinophobia. Those labels mask white people's racism.

How quickly we forget the way Africans were demonized for ebola. :hubie:

If you wouldn't trust the "paper of record" to report on black issues, why would you trust them on anything else?
Go further back and remember when the US rounded up almost every Japanese person in the country and put them in concentration camps for four years during and after WWII.

You see what's going on again right now and what happened 75 years ago and it makes sense why those Asian communities are so tight knit and keep to themselves. This can happen to any non-white race in this country.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Nah you're giving them too much credit.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps

Damn, Mississippi is the state with the highest percentage of Black people. I'm praying for the brothers & sisters down there :mjcry:.

Fukk these MAGAtard Republicacs! :pacspit:

Like I told another poster in this thread, this racist evil b*stard is doing this intentionally to harm the Mississippi Afram community even if it hurts the white one. This very frustrating for me because I have a ton of family in Mississippi and they are some of the kindest people I’ve met. SMGDH

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Go further back and remember when the US rounded up almost every Japanese person in the country and put them in concentration camps for four years during and after WWII.

You see what's going on again right now and what happened 75 years ago and it makes sense why those Asian communities are so tight knit and keep to themselves. This can happen to any non-white race in this country.
shyt, we need to go even further back all the way back to the colonization of indigenous territory in what is now California tbh