Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
but those wet markets actually exist in China and its highly likely that's where the disease jumped form animals to humans. Take accountability, if this shyt came from nikkas rating chitlins these asians would be nowhere to be found defending us.
So when the cholera and the syphilis outbreaks first started popping up in America, do you know who they blamed and scapegoated? Us, BLACK AMERICANS. America has an long history of scape goating the Other when these sorts of things pop up. How is Scapegoating a whole race of ppl to 'take responsibility' over an disease they had no control of going to lead to an cure?All this sort of shyt leads to an increase in hate crimes against innocent ppl who had no part in the disease but who are actually victims.And not to mention, it not Asian ppls fault that our response was shytty to begin with.So yeah, I'd be careful with statements like that.

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
FBI shooting these fukk clowns on sight... :ehh:

It's not clear why the FBI agents opened fire during the attempted arrest of the suspect during what was supposed to be a controlled operation in Belton, Missouri. Typically in sting operations such as the one Tuesday, investigators use undercover agents or informants to gather direct evidence to prove that a suspect was actively planning to carry out an attack.

:wow: FBI on that T-800 level of termination. :russ:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
People on Twitter are roasting wealthy celebrities that refuse to use their own money and buy essential goods to help the general population fight the virus, like Pharell Williams getting roasted because he begging his poor fanbase to use their money for charities, than to use his own money
z4h3vbtt7qo41.jpg

---

Superstar
Daps
Seen a few black posters regurgitating their sinophobia here and I'm not talking about Nap :sas2:

I'm really trying to urge people to understand that holding onto the label of liberal, conservative, or progressive is going to push you into agreeing with Islamophobia or sinophobia. Those labels mask white people's racism.

How quickly we forget the way Africans were demonized for ebola. :hubie:

If you wouldn't trust the "paper of record" to report on black issues, why would you trust them on anything else?

Exactly!