Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Daps
Brehs, consider creating a mutual-aid group in your community if possible or become part of one. We can only survive this if we all help each other. My city has one at the moment and I can tell you that it has been able to fill the gaps where gov can not/will not at the moment (food security, housing, deliveries etc).

AOC campaign released a thorough toolkit. Some more info on how to create one or understanding what one is: Mutual Aid 101: Toolkit

My bad if this is the wrong thread.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
t0pk4793luo41.jpg

Why

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo, this Russian propaganda is :wow:

Decadent like the late Roman Empire, the West is committing suicide through its irrational response to Covid-19

A large number of Westerners are happy to accept the suicidal shutting down of their economies to try to halt a virus that predominantly causes old and sick people to die just a few weeks or months before they would have anyway. Just as they enthusiastically endorse proclamations such as that there are 46 sexes, not two; that the flatulence of a cow must be reduced to save a polar bear; that millions of migrants from the Third World must be invited to Europe and assumed to be neurosurgeons; and so on.

In this context, it could be expected that the first ‘real challenge’ – and a new flu-like disease is certainly one – would make people fearful. Because if people were led to believe that 1-2 °C of warming was basically the end of the world, is it surprising that they're absolutely terrified of a new disease that has the potential to kill a few million old and sick people?

And they believe that the structures which allow them to survive – the governments, banks, and so on – are ‘evil’. Some are just financially illiterate. But others know what they are saying, and rejoice in demanding that trillions be sacrificed in order to infinitesimally increase the probability that a 90-year-old will avoid infection and live a little bit longer.

RT is on their :mjgrin: shyt