Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Continues to try to downplay this shyt. It’ll stretch until fall at this rate.

Hopefully not... but wouldn't be surprised if it dies down for the summer months and comes back in the fall

If that damn fool opens up the country back before getting a handle on this Corona life will be a way life for a very long time.

:francis:

---

Superstar
Daps
@Arbitrage!

Have you seen the 2012 Richard Gere drama "Arbitrage"? Maybe something you would appreciate.

Yeah, I have seen its good movie.

Describes my industry to a T at least the psychopath elements of it. A lot of sociopathic people in finance, but I am in it so doesn't say much about me either.

A lot of them want the economy back open, actually had a talk with a cat yesterday and he was trying to convince me that certain amount of dead people is okay if gets the economy back on track. I was :dwillhuh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Describes my industry to a T at least the psychopath elements of it. A lot of sociopathic people in finance, but I am in it so doesn't say much about me either.

A lot of them want the economy back open, actually had a talk with a cat yesterday and he was trying to convince me that certain amount of dead people is okay if gets the economy back on track. I was :dwillhuh:
:mjtf:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Trump at first didn't believe in the virus. Now 2 months of it being out of control, all of a sudden he doesn't believe in testing for the virus after initially saying he did?

How does that make any sense???

Oh that's right, it does make 'CENTS' smh

Optics.

Can’t control the narrative when you can’t hide the numbers like unemployment claims.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

It is essentially a stripped down "Bonfire of the Vanities", I enjoyed it in theaters, and it has been airing on cable lately, caught some the other day.

I am not going to, but that argument could easily be made, that, "a certain amount of dead people" is how our world, country, system has always operated.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
We got a call that a young man that was at a political event with my hubby last Tuesday has CV and is currently in a medically induced coma. He doesnt know how old is he but he thinks late 30s. Another friend of his has a wife in ICU right now as well. Dont how she's doing. Its all so spooky. He has another week to wait it out but so far no symptoms.
This will start being the new norm in a bit.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
dudes on the bodybuilding forum downplaying this:mjtf:
Saying this is all a set up to make trump look bad :mjtf:
How far is their head up their asses to believe that :mjtf:
whenever people on the bodybuilding forums talk about anything social or political its a disaster