Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
full
CzuznvJ.png

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

For a while now I was thinking something strange and different was going on in Italy but really it's just simple math...The more people get infected, the more the health system becomes overwhelmed which leads to a bigger catastrophe.

Italy is the worst case scenario but it can happen anywhere if left unchecked.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The city and state of New York need to set up quarantine sites for healthcare workers and first responders who are on the front lines fighting this. We shouldn't go home and expose our families to this. I had to go do CPR on someone with Coronavirus today, I'm legit afraid to go home in the morning, I live in a 2 bedroom and have a 5 year old and 2 month old There is no where for me to go and I know a lot of other guys in the same boat as me.
Man ever since this shyt started I have been hearing more and more ambulance sirens here in Brooklyn. Normally we hear ambulances everyday but this is strange i I hear it them multiple times in an hour. I live near Maimonides hospital but normally it’s not that bad. shyt is very grim when you think about. I pray for you first responders because y’all are the real unsung hero’s. Just like back in 9/11 and now y’all are on the frontline dealing with this.

:mjcry: