Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Bit late on this one but I haven't seen it posted. This is who they are:

84846198_10221454571491249_3109051006516723712_o.jpg

literally acting like children

Daps
Don't go home!
nikkarun-1.png

They need to stop fukking around and let medical workers stay in some of these closed down hotels.

But I think that would potentially increase the number of infected workers. Which would even further limit the system's ability to treat people already infected.

There's no simple fix to this disaster. You stop one problem and it creates two more.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Williams said: “I called 999 because my wife was breathless, she was vomiting and she had pains in her stomach. As I was talking to them she was getting worse and they told me to put her on the floor and to make her body flat.”

When the paramedic arrived at 8.32am she carried out some tests, Williams said. “She told me the hospital won’t take her, she is not a priority. She did not stay very long and she went outside to write her report and posted it through the door.”

Williams said his wife’s condition deteriorated the next day. He ran her a bath in the morning and helped her to get dressed, before feeding her some soup. After taking a short rest himself, he went into the front room where she had been resting to find his wife slumped head down. “She was already dead,” he said.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Low-key the UK might have responded even worse than the USA to this shyt. Early on they tried to go on a "why don't we just let everyone get sick and then we'll get it over with and we'll all be immune" strategy even though epidemiologists told them they were fukking nuts. They eventually backed off but this could be the result of that early idiocy and it's only going to get worse.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I cannot look at any picture or video of her without seeing straight crazy. How did everyone not notice that sooner? I mean come on, her eyes?

edit: whoa, her wiki entry savage as fukk.

Elizabeth Holmes

Holmes backstage at TechCrunch Disrupt San Francisco in 2014

Born Elizabeth Anne Holmes
February 3, 1984 (age 36)
Washington, D.C., U.S.
Nationality American
Education Stanford University (dropped out)
Occupation Health-technology startup founder
Years active 2003–2018
Net worth US$0 (December 2019)[1]
Title Founder and former CEO of Theranos

:laff:

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Low-key the UK might have responded even worse than the USA to this shyt. Early on they tried to go on a "why don't we just let everyone get sick and then we'll get it over with and we'll all be immune" strategy even though epidemiologists told them they were fukking nuts. They eventually backed off but this could be the result of that early idiocy and it's only going to get worse.
YA but that’s what we are doing now, basically going the natural selection route.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Thankfully at least now they're in 24-7 lockdown but the original stance was so :mindblown:

Last edited: