Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I know a lot of people think they may have had this shyt already or months ago. I was sick in mid February. Horrible head ache, mild cough, night sweats. I was out for a whole week almost. I haven't been that sick since 2004. I went 16 years without catching the flu or anything and pretty much 16 years to the day I got as sick as I ever was. But I have no idea if it was Covid. My wife was sick the week prior and my daughter's 2 weeks prior to that. But i got ot the worst.

But in November my father in law went to the ER 4 fukking times. Horrible cough and shortness of breath. Everytime he went to the hospital they did the same tests and sent him home. Didn't have pneumonia nor the flu. Finally in December he felt better after staying couple nights at the VA.

He basically had all the symptoms but who knows.

Back in December, my mom also had the same symptoms as your dad. She went to the hospital for shortness of breath and a cough. None of the medications they gave her worked. After a couple of weeks, it finally cleared up on it’s own. Not trying to fuel something that hasn’t been proven, but it’s interesting how many people have had this same experience.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Louis_guillotine-700x390.jpg

Just Blaze: "It's coming..."

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only a matter of time until this happened. They are jam-packed and one of the few places actually open. I'm spending the $5-10 and having groceries delivered.
Numerous people are still touching it through the whole process :to:

Gonna just let my non perishable stuff sit in garage a few days or spray it all down :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Source for that? Everything I have heard says once you have it you have the antibodies to defend against it. The reason why people think you can send those previously infected back to work sooner.

(One of many outlets.)
Did a Woman Get Coronavirus Twice? Scientists Are Skeptical

She got it twice, but the thing is; did she get it twice, or did she get the original and mutated strain.

Since this disease is so new and unpredictable in its lethality, I could be wrong as well.