Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here we go.....

US still isnt even at peak exposure levels yet. This where a lot of people start to die.

I swear collectively Americans are so stupid, it makes no sense for me not to be rich from taking advantage of the collective stupidity of Americans.

I swear once this shyt is over, I'm going be a millionaire in a few years.

(For reference: I'm not taking shots at all the innocent people who obiding by the safety precautions but got caught up).

That story is about ONE place in Atlanta and it doesn’t necessarily have to do with Coronavirus cases :stopitslime:

Too much fear mongering going around and fake misleading news online for clicks and clout :snoop:

Some of you are feeding right into it :beli:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
That story is about ONE place in Atlanta and it doesn’t necessarily have to do with Coronavirus cases :stopitslime:

Too much fear mongering going around and fake misleading news online for clicks and clout :snoop:

Some of you are feeding right into it :beli:
giphy.gif

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Now we gotta worry about supermarkets :snoop:

I work at a supermarket and i hate how little concerned a lot of workers have been. I know 2 people with a chronic cough and management won’t even tell them to cover their mouths. People ignoring social distancing. I feel like it’s only a matter of time before our first case happen.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How come all the celebrities and nba players with the corona virus miraculously recover and never seem to show any symptoms or even have any fear
It's no miracle.

The majority display mild symptoms and recover fine.

I hope these folks coming out has a calming effect.
My god, we are doomed. :mjlol:

This is the front runner to replace the current retard in office? :merchant:

It's amazing how unprepared the US is in dealing with anything but an armed conflict. Even little ass Taiwan had an infrastructure in place to deal with this, and was immediately scanning folks inbound from China in airports.

Can't get a paperclip through TSA, but a deadly virus? Walk right in...

I'm no conspiracy nut but if this was a targeted biological attack to cripple the country, I'd say it was an effective one :francis:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Louis_guillotine-700x390.jpg

Just Blaze: "It's coming..."
It's gonna be a hot ass summer and an warm winter. People are going to riot over this, no question about it. All it is is just a matter of when. And I hate to say this , but that's what we may need to get the changes that this country is in dire need of. We have tried peaceful revolution.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work at a supermarket and i hate how little concerned a lot of workers have been. I know 2 people with a chronic cough and management won’t even tell them to cover their mouths. People ignoring social distancing. I feel like it’s only a matter of time before our first case happen.

The only place I’m going out to is the supermarket on a limited basis and the workers are completely exposed. I feel for y’all and hope you are getting bonuses. I’m not even sure what can be done.

The only silver lining is most workers in my supermarket are very young....most of them are teenagers or early twenties.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

His lack of empathy. Rather than soothing words for relatives of those who have died, or words of encouragement and appreciation for those in the medical trenches, Trump's daily White House briefings commonly start with a shower of self-congratulation. After Trump has spoken, Mike Pence, his loyal deputy, usually delivers a paean of praise to the president in that Pyongyang-on-the-Potomac style he has perfected over the past three years. :mjlol: Trump's narcissistic hunger for adoration seems impossible to sate. Instead of a wartime president, he has sounded at times like a sun king.

Then there is the xenophobia that has always been the sine qua non of his political business model - repeatedly he describes the disease as the "Chinese virus". Just as he scapegoated China and Mexican immigrants for decimating America's industrial heartland ahead of the 2016 presidential election, he is blaming Beijing for the coronavirus outbreak in an attempt to win re-election.

:francis: