Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Yeah, these folks are getting ready to push their parents/grandparents out to sea on a raft set ablaze, imagine what they are thinking when they see folks that they don't even consider human are suffering. You really get to see what's in a conservatives heart when you start talking about "criminals", "immigrants", and "liberals".

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
At this point, the fear seems worse than the disease.:francis:
The fear is your loved ones ending up in the icu and you can't even be there with them.:mjcry:

People buying up toilet paper and other things are just doing what their survival instinct tells them. A person is smart but people are dumb.

And even the smart ones are dumb because they think it's no big deal even tho 80 percent of the country is shut down. Some hoax. Could've fooled me. :unimpressed:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I know a lot of people think they may have had this shyt already or months ago. I was sick in mid February. Horrible head ache, mild cough, night sweats. I was out for a whole week almost. I haven't been that sick since 2004. I went 16 years without catching the flu or anything and pretty much 16 years to the day I got as sick as I ever was. But I have no idea if it was Covid. My wife was sick the week prior and my daughter's 2 weeks prior to that. But i got ot the worst.

But in November my father in law went to the ER 4 fukking times. Horrible cough and shortness of breath. Everytime he went to the hospital they did the same tests and sent him home. Didn't have pneumonia nor the flu. Finally in December he felt better after staying couple nights at the VA.

He basically had all the symptoms but who knows.