Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How the hell did this happen? It’s a worldwide trend for these type of leaders to get elected.

:mindblown:

cacs gon cac no matter where they from....:mjlol: They will literally be the downfall of the entire planet... their racism, greed, and ignorance... that's how it's gonna start to end.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

fukking hell, Brazil gotta be the n°1 country we don't want to go to shyt considering the risks of mutation for the virus. And those poor people :mjcry: you see the landscape of presidents all over the world and you can never again say it doesn't matter who you vote for.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukking hell, Brazil gotta be the n°1 country we don't want to go to shyt considering the risks of mutation for the virus. And those poor people :mjcry: you see the landscape of presidents all over the world and you can never again say it doesn't matter who you vote for.

This is what those WHITE brazlilians voted for...:coffee: They need to hold their own nuts on this and follow what he says right off a fukking cliff...:sas2:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

giphy.gif

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know a lot of people think they may have had this shyt already or months ago. I was sick in mid February. Horrible head ache, mild cough, night sweats. I was out for a whole week almost. I haven't been that sick since 2004. I went 16 years without catching the flu or anything and pretty much 16 years to the day I got as sick as I ever was. But I have no idea if it was Covid. My wife was sick the week prior and my daughter's 2 weeks prior to that. But i got ot the worst.

But in November my father in law went to the ER 4 fukking times. Horrible cough and shortness of breath. Everytime he went to the hospital they did the same tests and sent him home. Didn't have pneumonia nor the flu. Finally in December he felt better after staying couple nights at the VA.

He basically had all the symptoms but who knows.

i was doing really bad in November. Had fever, chills, night sweats for 2 weeks. Felt very week and tired. Headaches etc. no real respiratory symptoms but that’s the sickest I’ve ever been in a while.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Yeah, until we get a Vaccine you can get it more than once.

Source for that? Everything I have heard says once you have it you have the antibodies to defend against it. The reason why people think you can send those previously infected back to work sooner.