Daps

VlbCj0r.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
At this point, the fear seems worse than the disease.:francis:
That's a good thing, it means people might be willing to take precautions, so it might save some fukking lives. I keep saying it, over and over and over again, when or if it effects people personally, they will feel differently. If people are willing to trade the time they have with their loved ones, whether because their loved ones are immuno-compromised, or elderly, for whatever reason they might be at greater risk of not making out alive if infected, because not having an income for a few weeks will destroy them financially (which isn't alright to begin with, and we should all take exception to this), I have a feeling these people are still working and carrying on with their life like its no big deal, but are so angry that people are staying home while they "bust their ass" that they are loudest ones talking about "restart the economy at all costs". This is an America that elected Donald Trump, so I fully expect that we will get a wave of folks just like you, that will start slowly throwing out those Fox News/Oann talking points out there, get more and more people worked up, until it is "Patriots working hard every day, because the fear is deadlier than the virus" vs Actual Healthcare professionals/People that don't want their loved ones to die. I promise you one thing though, as much as y'all Republicans/Libertarians love your capitalism, we love our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, wives, kids, etc..more, and that propaganda gonna spell trouble for some of y'all.