Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
How come all the celebrities and nba players with the corona virus miraculously recover and never seem to show any symptoms or even have any fear

I mean theyre all rich and have great healthcare, health in general or both

A 25 year old nba player with top notch nutritionists is likely to have a strong immune system and also very strong lungs

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
trump is talking about "being open again by easter"

im getting the feeling that this one stimulus is gonna be it. they'll do a one time payout so everyone can pay their bills on april 1st, and then lift all this shyt and open up again in april so they dont have to do it again in for may 1st

unless there's a catastrophic amount of deaths in new york. not that im ruling that out :huhldup:

seems like it will come down to whether hospitals actually get overwhelmed
They will get overwhelmed. The surgeon general said next week across the board should be a rough week.

This plan to re-open is massively stupid and it’s what you get when you get an anti-science president and a Vice President that believes in praying for his state’s HIV/AIDS crisis instead of actually helping.

they’ll find out eventually. Mother Nature doesn’t care about our country’s plans.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They will get overwhelmed. This is massively stupid and it’s what you get when you get an anti-science president and a Vice President that believes in praying for his state’s HIV/AIDS crisis instead of actually helping.

they’ll find out eventually. Mother Nature doesn’t care about our country’s plans.
yeah cuomo's saying he thinks the worst is gonna be in 3 weeks :huhldup:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
They will get overwhelmed. The surgeon general said next week across the board should be a rough week.

This plan to re-open is massively stupid and it’s what you get when you get an anti-science president and a Vice President that believes in praying for his state’s HIV/AIDS crisis instead of actually helping.

@TheDarceKnight

Should I quit my job? I work a minimum wage job at a restaurant in Americus, Georgia but haven't worked since this past Monday. I live with my mother because I cant afford my own place at the moment. Because of the coronavirus is it too risky to continue working at a restaurant?