Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump is talking about "being open again by easter"

im getting the feeling that this one stimulus is gonna be it. they'll do a one time payout so everyone can pay their bills on april 1st, and then lift all this shyt and open up again in april so they dont have to do it again in for may 1st

unless there's a catastrophic amount of deaths in new york. not that im ruling that out :huhldup:

seems like it will come down to whether hospitals actually get overwhelmed

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
trump is talking about "being open again by easter"

im getting the feeling that this one stimulus is gonna be it. they'll do a one time payout so everyone can pay their bills on april 1st, and then lift all this shyt and open up again in april so they dont have to do it again in for may 1st

unless there's a catastrophic amount of deaths in new york. not that im ruling that out :huhldup:

seems like it will come down to whether hospitals actually get overwhelmed
They won’t be able to deny reality within a few weeks. New York is about to be completely fukked

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump said he wants the country open by Easter. :mjlol:
By Easter folks. That's the plan. How beautiful a day, Easter Sunday. I go to church every Easter Sunday. Such a voisterous church service. Church is very important. A very important thing not many people think about why there is church on Sundays. It's a tremendous thing. And so the country will open up and the numbers will be so big. So big folks. Believe me.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
By Easter folks. That's the plan. How beautiful a day, Easter Sunday. I go to church every Easter Sunday. Such a voisterous church service. Church is very important. A very important thing not many people think about why there is church on Sundays. It's a tremendous thing. And so the country will open up and the numbers will be so big. So big folks. Believe me.
Don't worry about the China Virus. God will take care of us all. I know him very well. He is very loving and tender, just like me! As long as you go to work, America will be healthy and back better than ever!