Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No chance economy goes back to normal

Maybe it will recover a little bit but it has no chance of gaining back what was lost

Question is will that be enough? Doubtful
yeah all these people who got laid off, their fukkin jobs arent gonna just be there when they get back. these companies are gonna have to gradually rehire as demand picks up

if we're lucky, people are gonna go out and spend like crazy and it wont take long, but its the best case scenario

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

giphy.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:usure:You wouldnt happen to have any college loan debt would you. :jbhmm:

That would make your perspective biased, aside from someone like @the cac mamba who actually paid off their debt in a reasonable time frame.:smugfavre:

I have grad school debt, yes :mjgrin:

But I advocated for it when I had no debt.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that dude is 70 himself, and he was talking about his own perspective :yeshrug: thats how he feels; he would take the risk. quote isnt as out of line as people are saying

and frankly, we're going to have to make this decision sooner or later, even though no one wants to say it out loud. look at the damage a 2 week shutdown has already done, and the utter inadequacy that a TWO TRILLION dollar stimulus has provided. theres nothing sustainable about forcing people to not participate in the economy when we're talking about 30 percent unemployment

im willing to stay my ass at home, but im also fortunate enough to be able to keep getting paychecks from home. millions of people arent in that boat :yeshrug:
They let things go back to normal, it’s guaranteed millions die AND a depression on top of it.

The government going to have to cover this one as well as possible until things are under control.