Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
what im trying to do is imagine him campaigning and debating after this

coronavirus took ALL the bass out of trump's voice. he's been planning on campaigning on the stock market and unemployment this whole time, but now they're destroyed. he's got nothing to actually run on :dead:

no one is tryna hear "we HAD the best economy", that's just :childplease: status

And every day that passes, a Republican comrade of his has to go to quarantine because of his inaction.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
"We had the best economy, the best some call it. Unemployment was lowest ever! Then...the...Chinese Virus! It's not my fault folks! Obama gave me a broken country but I Made America Great Again. If I lose this election it was a hoax by the Democrats, the greatest hoax people!!!

That's too accurate. Scary, even. He would campaign with that.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
7 hrs ·
BREAKING: After a scathing report revealed multiple senators sold off stocks after being briefed in January on the threat of coronavirus on health and the economy, three House Democrats have introduced a bill that would ban lawmakers from trading stocks in the first place.

Three congressional Democrats on Monday introduced legislation that would bar lawmakers and staff from trading stocks after revelations that numerous senators sold stock after attending a briefing on the threat of novel coronav

About this website

THEHILL.COM

House bill would ban stock trading by members of Congress
Three congressional Democrats on Monday introduced legislation that would bar lawmakers and staff from trading stocks after revelations that numerous senators sold stock after attending a briefing on the threat of novel coronav

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
4 hrs ·
"Katie Hill gets run out of Congress for screwing a campaign staffer absent any complaint. Senator Burr stays as Intelligence Chairman after screwing all Americans by falsely reassuring us w opeds on #COVID while he dumped his stock portfolio early. This is not fair," GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz wrote tearing into his fellow Republican in response to reports he sold his stocks after a January briefing on the severity of coronavirus.

Hill stepped down from her seat in October shortly after the House Ethics Committee launched an investigation into allegations that she had violated House rules by engaging in an inappropriate sexual relationship with a staffer in her office. The California Democrat denied the allegation, but apolog...

About this website

THEHILL.COM

GOP Rep Gaetz calls out Burr for 'screwing all Americans' with stock sale

hate this guy but it really stresses how bad this is

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
O
House Democrats unveiled 2.5 trillion dollars relief bill. Would waive mortgage, credit card, and car payments for a year. Students with loans get $10k in forgiveness. Negative consumer credit reporting halted. Foreclosures and evictions banned.

This is the ULTIMATE bailout. C'mon Republican senators.......QUARANTINE yourselves and let the general American population feast :shaq:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
what im trying to do is imagine him campaigning and debating after this

coronavirus took ALL the bass out of trump's voice. he's been planning on campaigning on the stock market and unemployment this whole time, but now they're destroyed. he's got nothing to actually run on :dead:

no one is tryna hear "we HAD the best economy", that's just :childplease: status
Never underestimate human stupidity. It will always shine through

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
ET3Q3eqXYAAD0wT

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Florida, Texas... Trump's lil homie headquarters both singing dumb ass tunes, you really can't make it up

This is so irresponsible. Here is a video of a scientist break down what happens if we don’t do anything.