Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This piece a shyt Trump managed to touch everyone’s life personally for the worse.

Just step back and analyze it:

Responsible for all these deaths due to his dumb ass not taking this shyt seriously..

He is killing people..

Locked kids up in cages and separated them from their parents..

I could go on and on...

This muthafukker should be charged with war crimes

This crisis is bigger than WWII if precautions are not involved.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Pelosi outflanked the Dems :troll:
I'm going to be honest, while I support 99% of that, the loan forgiveness stuff is unnecessary at this point as it relates to this SPECIFIC issue and will cause this to further stall due to being a non-starter with the other side.

In itself, we should forgive loans but loan freezes make more sense in the current context than forgiveness. You can make the argument that we should freeze payments of loans but once you say you're going to forgive the loans then the other side is going to say fukk that and it will be another non-starter. This should be a clean bill and no fukking around with wishlist items being added. It is muddying the process imo.

I know this shyt constantly changes so what I'm about to mention may have already been removed, expanded, fukk I don't know, its hard to keep track of. But I also saw they wanted to put strengthening union protections, solar tax credits, and other stuff in the bill that didn't have any tie to the current crisis. Is that still in the bill? If so this is the shyt I mean needs to stop.

Yup all those goodies are in the bill :mjgrin:

I disagree on debt forgiveness. It’s another form of stimulus. Stuff should be forgiven and frozen.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Not to be a downer but with all the increases drinking I wonder what the increase in domestic violence is

Kids can't leave the fukking house; complaining, bored despite having games, smartphone, computer, TV.

Wife is remote working.

So much noise with some liquid courage; shyt will make people get into that Chucky Cheese rage and start throwing hands after a squabble about taking out the trash turns into personal shyt talking.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Trump is taking direct orders from Putin at this point. He's doing this for Putin's sake. He sold out America for his own gain.

lol come on man. this ain't a russia thing. donald trump is the worst person to lead in a time like this. he doesn't need putin to fukk this up.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn