Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mother is a doctor and has had issues pneumonia to the point of hospitalization in the past.

She hasn't had many cases lately because they have cancelled all but emergency cases now but she is picking up some more cases this week and shyt legit has me worried. She says the cases of covid in her hospital are now increasing.
Jesus. She may need to say fukk the money and helping people and bounce

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
My mother is a doctor and has had issues pneumonia to the point of hospitalization in the past.

She hasn't had many cases lately because they have cancelled all but emergency cases now but she is picking up some more cases this week and shyt legit has me worried. She says the cases of covid in her hospital are now increasing.

That shyt is going to give you anxiety to hell. Sorry my breh.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Jesus. She may need to say fukk the money and helping people and bounce
She wears her heart on her sleeve too much to ever do that, unfortunately. :francis: She is one of the few people who genuinely want to help people and cares about them. It is causing me a bit of stress more and more every day. Especially after she told me the number of cases she will be assigned will be higher this week and they are seeing more cases in her hospital.

Just crossing my fingers at this point.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She wears her heart on her sleeve too much to ever do that, unfortunately. :francis: She is one of the few people who genuinely want to help people and cares about them. It is causing me a bit of stress more and more every day. Especially after she told me the number of cases she will be assigned will be higher this week and they are seeing more cases in her hospital.

:wow:
You may have to kidnap her breh. For her own good.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
House Democrats unveiled 2.5 trillion dollars relief bill. Would waive mortgage, credit card, and car payments for a year. Students with loans get $10k in forgiveness. Negative consumer credit reporting halted. Foreclosures and evictions banned.

Oh Nancy! She stay playing chess while Trump plays checkers.

Btw... you her head game mean asf :wow:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

there is a concept in buddhism of a bodhisattva that your description of her reminds me of. Gotta accept the situation if that's how she's wired and be thankful such a being is your mother. Best of luck to her

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The same party that fear-mongered about "death panels" of unaccountable bureaucrats deciding who would live and die if Obamacare became law are now basically saying fukk old people, if they die, it's for the good of "the economy" :mjtf:
fukk every last one of them. They should off themselves to start if they really about it