Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The Republican senate is clearly not going to bail us out. They've already shown that.
I don't see how we cannot get a bailout. I know they won't want to, but there will be mass civil unrest within 90-120 days (maybe earlier) if there isn't any type of help. This situation isn't going way anytime soon. People that are broke are going to resort to crime. We could see riots. I think it could get really bad if they don't just bite the bullet and help out their constituents. We voted these officials into office, and if they turn their backs on us, I think a lot of us aren't going to take kindly to it.

People are gonna stay relatively calm for maybe a mother month, but if society isn't able to start moving again and the gears keep getting stuck, people are going to need a hand out. I know there will be economic consequences to that as well, but you can't have 70+% of the country broke, AND possibly sick, AND unable to work or pay bills, and then NOT expect things to go to hell pretty fast. God forbid there's some type of attack or other disaster while this is going on.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump got woman hospitalized & killed her husband b/c he talked about a COVID drug ppl misunderstood

:mindblown:

I'm saddened that two people died needlessly, but they pretty much deserved it. Everybody with half a working brain cell knows Trump is an idiot (trying to be nice), and if your dumb enough to take his medical advice you deserve everything that happens to you. Because of their stupidity, resources at the hospital that could have been used to help people who needed it were wasted on those idiots

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm saddened that two people died needlessly, but they pretty much deserved it. Everybody with half a working brain cell knows Trump is an idiot (trying to be nice), and if your dumb enough to take his medical advice you deserve everything that happens to you. Because of their stupidity, resources at the hospital that could have been used to help people who needed it were wasted on those idiots

The doctors on stage added validity to it