Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
My mother is a doctor and has had issues pneumonia to the point of hospitalization in the past.

She hasn't had many cases lately because they have cancelled all but emergency cases now but she is picking up some more cases this week and shyt legit has me worried. She says the cases of covid in her hospital are now increasing.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how we cannot get a bailout. I know they won't want to, but there will be mass civil unrest within 90-120 days (maybe earlier) if there isn't any type of help. This situation isn't going way anytime soon. People that are broke are going to resort to crime. We could see riots. I think it could get really bad if they don't just bite the bullet and help out their constituents. We voted these officials into office, and if they turn their backs on us, I think a lot of us aren't going to take kindly to it.

People are gonna stay relatively calm for maybe a mother month, but if society isn't able to start moving again and the gears keep getting stuck, people are going to need a hand out. I know there will be economic consequences to that as well, but you can't have 70+% of the country broke, AND possibly sick, AND unable to work or pay bills, and then NOT expect things to go to hell pretty fast. God forbid there's some type of attack or other disaster while this is going on.
Coronavirus is showing the world what's coming with automation and AI.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
dude is a fukking asshat. Still doesn’t understand how this pandemic works. If everyone goes out after two weeks the economy will be fukked even worse

And a lot more bodies will drop. The death rate would make even World War II numbers seem childlike.