MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So, what can make this worse? :jbhmm:

Severe weather, some sort of armed conflict, terrorism? :jbhmm:

When you consider all of that, we still have a ways to go before shyt really hits the fan. :jbhmm:

But, this shyt could really turn into that shyt rather easily :patrice:

I'd say all the animals start running away from Yellowstone; Birds, Wolves, Bison. Just silence as you see a mass migration flying away before the first ash plume rises.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what im trying to do is imagine him campaigning and debating after this

coronavirus took ALL the bass out of trump's voice. he's been planning on campaigning on the stock market and unemployment this whole time, but now they're destroyed. he's got nothing to actually run on :dead:

no one is tryna hear "we HAD the best economy", that's just :childplease: status

He might feel like he has nothing else to fall back on and go extra hard on the alt-right rhetoric
full
this election might be even uglier than I thought

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I'm a very analytical person. Usually my predictions are plausible and give Credence to factual evidence.

I am honestly drawing blanks to the conclusion of this fukkery.

I am dreaming of the summer for now.

If this continues and we're locked down for another 3 months or so, our economy is gonna be fukked beyond belief and we're all gonna be fukked. Or, we go back to work and people are gonna die from the virus and we'll be fukked.

Either way, we're fukked if we can't come to a realistic solution/compromise. People playing political games should be thrown into a spacecraft and sent to Mars so we can get rid of unnecessary noise.