Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If this continues and we're locked down for another 3 months or so, our economy is gonna be fukked beyond belief and we're all gonna be fukked. Or, we go back to work and people are gonna die from the virus and we'll be fukked.

Either way, we're fukked if we can't come to a realistic solution/compromise. People playing political games should be thrown into a spacecraft and sent to Mars so we can get rid of unnecessary noise.
We are in a perilous situation, definitely. But looking back a 100 years, they had the Spanish Flu, WW1, the great depression, and WW2. We need to stop that from happening again. I like to think that our mutually assured destruction will stop any major world war, but I dunno. We just need to not let this situation domino into something worse.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
House Democrats unveiled 2.5 trillion dollars relief bill. Would waive mortgage, credit card, and car payments for a year. Students with loans get $10k in forgiveness. Negative consumer credit reporting halted. Foreclosures and evictions banned.

Hold up swole up...

No mortgage for a year?

Oh my.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
House Democrats unveiled 2.5 trillion dollars relief bill. Would waive mortgage, credit card, and car payments for a year. Students with loans get $10k in forgiveness. Negative consumer credit reporting halted. Foreclosures and evictions banned.

Hold up

Is this extending forbearance to 12 months from 3 or straight up suspending all mortgage payments/making them optional?