Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Daps
@LeVraiPapi @wire28

I asked before but didnt get a response

Would IVs of high dosages of Vitamin C help? I was reading that it was used during Polio and can def help boost immune system

No. Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin. Your body doesn't store it. Anything not utilized is literally pissed away.

*edit*

Misunderstood if you were asking about Vitamin C itself or IV therapy with Vit C. If it's the latter, I doubt it.

Last edited:
Daps

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I work for one of the biggest oil and gas companies in the world. We just had a skype meeting, and it's game over. It's the "worst downturn in a lifetime" (thanks Corona, Russian, and Saudi Arabia). We were told that we'll all be out of jobs in 2-9 weeks (depending on our positions). The whole fukking department has just been eliminated.

Now, I gotta find a new job and do interviews somehow during this Corona shyt :francis:

It was a good run, but it's over :francis:

Also, I made over the limit for my salary last year, so I can't get the stimulus check. :francis:

Maybe UPS is hiring? :jbhmm:

Daps
I work for one of the biggest oil and gas companies in the world. We just had a skype meeting, and it's game over. It's the "worst downturn in a lifetime" (thanks Corona, Russian, and Saudi Arabia). We were told that we'll all be out of jobs in 2-9 weeks (depending on our positions). The whole fukking department has just been eliminated.

Now, I gotta find a new job and do interviews somehow during this Corona shyt :francis:

Also, I made over the limit for my salary last year, so I can't get the stimulus check. :francis:

:sadcam:

Goddamn man. Sorry to hear that, hope you land on your feet and have something saved up to at least keep you afloat for a bit.

This whole nightmare has me more anxious about my financial future than I maybe have ever been because it effects everybody. Doesn't matter that nothing's changed whatsoever about my own work hours or responsibilities. My family members aren't in the same position.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get back on your feet