Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't even know what to say. Anybody who doesn't get off their ass in November and vote for Biden should be castigated from society and is DIRECTLY responsible for the additional people that will die from coronavirus :stopitslime: :camby:.
Both sides are something something

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Governor Sununu is a fukking idiot here in NH. Shut down the state you fukking dweeb
Live free or die, right? All the fukking pieces of shyt I grew up with keep posting on their Facebook walls how much of a c*nt Pelosi is because she didn’t sign off on that 1 time 600 dollar check. Small town, small mind mentality gonna rip through the town I grew up in like a wildfire :blessed:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
My guy Tony Evers just put the Stay at Home order. If we had Scott Walker, we would still be open and everyone would be doing shyt. My cousin just called me, she was in disbelief that she can't get a Salon appointment because they are closed, indefinitely. :mjgrin:

Then she asked me how long could that last....

:mjgrin: I laughed and told her 3 months, max. :laff:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the best thing to do is unwind and get off the internet look8ng for info for a little while.

Too much noise out there . Whether it’s from the people who claim it’s nothing or the other extreme of how awful it is the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle

I’m still of the belief so many people have or had it that we don’t know and which would lower the percent rate of deaths and calm people down a little unfortunately we can’t prove it.

Just relax and get your mind off this sh1t. Looking for every random doomsday article isn’t productive it’s only gonna give you and others stress.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Live free or die, right? All the fukking pieces of shyt I grew up with keep posting on their Facebook walls how much of a c*nt Pelosi is because she didn’t sign off on that 1 time 600 dollar check. Small town, small mind mentality gonna rip through the town I grew up in like a wildfire :blessed:
The entire seacoast is pressing him to shut it down and I honestly thought that’s what the 1pm press conference was going to about considering Baker just did the same thing for Mass.

Mayors from every seacoast town, Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce, Riverwoods Retirement Association, Exeter Hospital all telling this fool to shut it down and he’s up there telling people “we’re doing great because the swarm of people that took to hiking Mt. Major this weekend were demonstrating excellent social distancing procedure by standing apart.”

Rye Police Chief just shut down the beaches because of these generation z / right wing fukktards out having group get togethers

A lot of people around the seacoast are finally addressing this as the dire threat that it is though